I know it's been like forever since I've written and I'm sorry, but life with two babies and an 8 year old has really gotten busy. Babies are crawling everywhere and getting into everything. Here's a quick story:
Today after the girls woke up from their nap, I sat them on the floor and got my diaper stuff and changed Harlee's diaper. (which by the way, Harlee had been spitting up like crazy all morning) Anyway, after I was done with her I sat her up beside me and gave her a toy. I then grabbed Shyann, who was poopy, and started changing her. Well as soon as I got her diaper off and wiped one time with the wipe Harlee threw up a huge puddle right beside my leg and all over her foot and the floor. So I immediatly freak out and grabbed Harlee's hands which are fixing to plunge into her own spitup, I holered at Kylie to get me a kitchen towel, Shyann is now flipped over and crawling away from me with a poopy rear and still I'm freaked out by the throwup. Kylie grabs Shyann, but doesn't want poop on her, so you can only imagine the help there, I'm trying to get things cleaned up on Harlee's end and as I'm taking her socks off and trying to find a place to put it so that no one will get the yucky sock in their mouth, Harlee decides she wants to play with Shyann's poopy diaper. Luckily Harlee who threwup got no poop on her and Shyann who had a poopy rear got no throwup on her. Kylie and I both walked away clean and exhausted!!!!!!!!
Here is Shy waving hello. She just started doing this tonight, so who knows if it will last. She had been doing it over and over and then I saw my camera, and of course, she decided to get really fussy and not do it anymore. I think I captured it once or twice though!
This next video makes me laugh every time :) Shyann is playing with a ball that Harlee wants, so Harlee trys and trys to get it from her. She finally ends up with it and then drops it. As Shyann crawls towards it, Harlee tackles her cause there isn't any way Harlee is going to let Shy have it. It's cute, ENJOY!!! (sorry if it is too dark)
I will post some pics of Kylie tomorrow. It's late and I'm tired!!

3 comments:
How cute. They are getting so big. Hope everything is good with you all.
Love you
beth
Shyann & Harlee:
You two make crack me up everytime I see you. You 2 are so funny!!
Love:
Aunt Jody
(PS Haylee says Hi!)
Yea Harlee, pick-a-boo is so much fun to play.
Shyann I can't wait to see you wave hi to me when you get here.
Love ya, Nana
Post a Comment