Saturday, April 18, 2009

EASTER 2009

My girls are growing up so fast, it is so amazing to me how much they learn from watching us and from eachother. I often have to remind myself that I am the leading role model in their lives right now and I have to set the standards for how I want them to act and treat others when they grow up. Kylie is a wonderful daughter and sometimes I find myself getting onto her for doing the same exact things I do and I have to back track and think..."where did she learn that... Oh yeah, from me!" They are all doing well and I praise God everyday for giving me 3 beautiful blessings that I get to raise to glorify him! Here are a couple of videos and although the first one is of the twins fighting, I'm sure I didn't teach them that!!!


This video is of Kylie when we were dying Easter eggs, she had so much fun doing it! Of course it helped having Nana here to help her and give her inspiration. She is my animal lover and she even drew a cat on an egg! She is my lifesaver and such a wonderful 'big sister' and I don't know what I would do without her! She loves going to church and playing with friends outside and we are enjoying watching her grow into an energetic young little lady!!


We had a wonderful Easter this year and we are so thankful that Jesus died of the cross for US!! We woke up Easter morning and watched the girls dig all their goods out of their Easter baskets, then we went to church and came home and had delicious roast & potatoes! Enjoy the video and pics!!!!


Fun Easter Pictures 2009!!!!







4 comments:

Beth Skinner said...

Kylie and the twins are precious in their Easter dresses. I loved the fighting video. I can't imagine Hunter with a twin, they would be fighting all the time over things.
Love you

Eric Rath said...

Sarah, that video is HILARIOUS!!! I watched it about 10 times. That is the funniest thing ever. Harlee sure goes after what she wants, huh? :) Man, I miss you guys. Kylie looks SO grown up in her Easter dress! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo funny. Now you have two video's you need to send to AFV.
Love the family picture!!
Nana

Anonymous said...

My stomach hurts from laughing at those two sweeties fight over that toy! You have been so blessed, and God just keeps bringing more blessings to those who choose obedience. It is encouraging to see your love for your family! You have encouraged my day at home. Thanks to those husbands that encourage us to be at home!---Trenna