Friday, September 26, 2008

Harlee And Her Snake

This is Harlee's new favorite toy. She is teething so the rubber feels really nice on her poor swollen gums, plus she can hold onto it better cause it's quite lengthy!!

5 comments:

Eric Rath said...

That is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen lately. It gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about my sweet niece playing with a snake! And I love the oven mitt in Shiny's video. :) Love and miss you!

randbbennett said...

That snake looks too real! Are we practicing for snake wrestling in the future?

Anonymous said...

What a creepy toy to play with Harlee!! But I do love the squeals.
Love ya, Nana

Anonymous said...

Harlee you love that snake so much.
Love Haylee

Anonymous said...

Harlee-
Too funny! I had to share this story at work. You silly girl!
Love
Aunt Jody