Okay, so it's been FOREVER since I've written anything, but I actually have a few minutes cause both of the babies are sleeping!!! I just wanted to post some pics and videos of the girls. Shyann is almost crawling, she gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth and will move them forward, but she hasn't quite figured out to move her hands yet, so she ends up taking a nose dive. Harlee is mama's girl and loves to give me kisses. She is rolling everywhere now and chews on everything!
Can you believe how big my little girl is getting? She is such a beautiful girl and means so much to me. Kylie is the best sister in the whole world!! She is doing wonderful in school and really likes her teacher. She is excited for her birthday in December and turning 8. She loves the fall and so here are a couple of pics of my angel!
So what do you think....do I need a hair cut??? Mommy says no, Daddy says yes. I say since I can't see my hair, then there isn't a problem. My hairstylist wanted me to look like a punk rocker from the 80's so all I had to do was sleep wild one night and here ya go!






4 comments:
Love the pictures AND video's.
Harlee's hair is so funny and Shyann's laugh is contagious. Kylie is getting so big. Can't believe she will be 8. She is so pretty.
Can't wait to see everyone in a few days.
Love ya, Nana
P.S.
I love Harlee's pigtails and she is sitting up also!! Yea.
Harlee and Hunter can be crazy hair buddies!!! (funny I just posted pictures of Hunters crazy hair). The girls are getting so big and are so cute. Your life will change when they start crawling, but it is so much fun!!!
love ya
Beth
That movie when Harlee bonked on Shyann's shoulder and Harlee fell was funny and cute.
Love there best cousin Hayden
Post a Comment