This week while we were in Elkhart, I got the notion to go downstairs into my old bedroom (where there are still things hanging from when I left there 10 years ago) and open my closet door. Inside my closet I found my high school graduation gown, my letter jacket, and my old prom dress. Yes, I tried it on :) Kylie was with me and I had her zip the back up, but she said she couldn't get it to go up, I just think she wasn't trying hard enough!! Anyway she of course tried it on and loved it and felt like Cinderella, so she decided she was going to do a play for us. To make a long story short, this play included my mom which was the wicked stepmother and the fairy and my dad was the prince. So get your popcorn and enjoy the play!! (sorry for the baby crying at first)
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART FOUR

3 comments:
Holy. Poop. That was awesome! The way Mom walks out of the living room in Part 1 reminds me of when she was that silly character in that skit for VBS. Cinderella looked very beautiful!!
Well who know we had such talent in the family!!! Although it seems the price had some trouble as to when the ball began! haha Very good Kylie!!!!!!! And the wicked step-mother, WOW I want to know where she went shopping for her outfit! AMAZING!!!!
Okay! That was great!! I was really afraid that the 'fairy' was going to loose her outfit!! Everyone deserves an Oscar for their performances. Well, except the prince had some trouble (and got corrected too, I might add). Rowdy gets one for "Best Musical Score" and Sarah for "Best Cinematography"! Cinderella "Best Actress in a Lead Role" and The wicked step-mother for "Best Supporting Actress"! Loved it!!
Aunt Roxie
Post a Comment