Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Some Fun...

Isn't food time just the funnest thing ever???



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
So I know I'm a little behind, but here are a few pictures from our heart day. They loved their gifts and had fun playing with them all. Thank you Nana and Papa for your presents, we love you!



THANK YOU GOD FOR THE WARMER WEATHER!
Sunday was a really nice day, so I decided to take the kids to the park. The babies loved the swing! It was the first time they swang, and they cried when I had to get them out to go home. Kylie had a good time, she makes friends so easily and two girls were there playing, so she just joined in and they played hide and seek, tag and who knows what all else. I never did capture her long enough to get a picture. Sorry :(

SHYANN

HARLEE HOW CUTE IS THIS?!!!


















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute they are. Maybe you can get Kylie to stop sometime soon and get some pictures of her.
The twins are growing so fast.
Keep the pictures coming.
Love Nana