BLACK HAWK DOWN!!
One of Rowdy's best friends from grade school is now a helicopter pilot for the US National Guard. He flys a Black Hawk and today he flew it to Newton for his sons boy scout troop. He invited us to come check it out, so of course we did and it was really awesome! I didn't get to stay long because the babies were getting fussy and it was really cold and windy, so I had to bring them home and get some lunch in their bellies. Rowdy stayed for the 'education' of the helicopter and said it was neat learning what all is involved. This first clip is a video of Ryan landing the helicopter and then some pics I was able to get before I had to leave.
This was right before landing
Kylie in the pilot seat! WATCH OUT!!!
Kylie and daddy in the back of the copter

Kylie and I in the back

Rowdy, Ryan and Brenda (ryan's wife)

Man on top; not sure what he's doing up there.
This is the only thing that sounds better than a motorcycle :)


1 comments:
Wow how neat. Kylie looks like she might just need to grow up and learn to fly one of those one of these day. (Not) HA
Looks like fun.
Love ya, Nana
Post a Comment