Monday, March 23, 2009

YEAH FOR SPRING!!!!
We are sure enjoying the nice weather we are receiving! Thank you God!!! This first picture is of Kylie and some of the neighborhood kids that like to play together. They are always jumping on our trampoline or riding bikes or just playing kid stuff! She sure has fun with them and they all get along pretty well.

Here are just a few snapshots of the lovely girls. I barely got Harlee to stand in this picture long enough for me to take it. She isn't walking yet, but I know someday she will be so I'm not trying to rush her too much!

Having fun at the park!

THE FIRST TRIP TO THE ZOO!!!
Last monday Marvine (meema), Aunt Jody, Haylee, Hayden, Kylie, the twins and I all took a quick trip to the zoo in Wichita. We had a really good time and can't wait to go again with daddy someday soon. This first picture is of a baby giraffee that was so cute!


Watching the penguins swimming around. The twins loved to watch them, or maybe they were just wishing to get into that "big bathtub"!!


This past week was spring break and Kylie had so much fun playing with her little sisters. She was very creative and we made all sorts of fun things for them to play with. She made some tunnels out of cardboard boxes, and she made this car for the girls to ride in out of the diaper box. She is pulling Harlee and Shyann is trying to keep up with them. I think it is a really cute video!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great spring break. Poor Shyann is trying so hard to help Kylie give Harlee a ride. So sweet.
Love ya, nana

Beth said...

Shyann looks to cute walking!!!! What a good invention by Kylie!!!