Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Fun!!!!

We are having a great summer so far and I hate to think that school starts in 5 weeks. We have been busy swimming in our pool, playing at the park, playing outside, going to sonic, and hanging out as a family!! Kylie is at church camp this week and making many memories I'm sure and growing in her spiritual life as well! We miss her around here, and can't wait for her to come home!
I took the girls to the park one night last week and it was a "sand" park. They have never been around sand before so it was interesting to watch their reactions to it. Harlee dove right in and was picking it up and scooping it and so happy, Shyann wasn't so sure about it. She didn't like it on her hands at all and really didn't want her shoes off, but she eventually liked walking around in it. I think it was the first time that I took the twins to the park all by myself and I was a nervous wreck. Although anyone watching me out their livingroom window were getting a pretty funny show. I was running around chasing the two trying to not let one fall off the ledge while the other is going down the slide, it was exhausting!!


Here is big sis sitting on the porch out front. We had breakfast outside that morning and played in our pajamas for most of the day!! I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!

Twins checking out their new slide! They love it and can do it all by myselves!

I thought that this was just a cute picture!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Sarah, I am proud of you for taking the girls to the park all by yourself. I bet it was funny watching you chase them around! Hope Kylie is having fun at camp.
The twins are growig so fast.
Love ya, Mom

randbbennett said...

AWW I can't WAIT to see you in a few weeks!!! The kids are SO cute, but Aubrey wants to know why Kylie has other cousins instead of just her HA (she asked who it was in the first photo in the pool with Kylie)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Look at these pretty girls!!

Anonymous said...

I can see some of big sis in Cheyenne in the kitchen picture...what a blessing of girls. And not just girls, but beautiful girls! WATCH OUT!---Trenna

Anonymous said...

oops, yes I CAN read...Shyann---Trenna :)